You are a Princess when your Father is King of Kings!! :)

"May today there be peace within you. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and in others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us." -Author unknown

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

T minus Cuatro Dias...

Buenos Dias Mi Amigos!

T- 4 days till departure.  1st off a big shout out & Thank you for all the 'support' as of lately.  Whew, I have needed it!  Whether it was a FB post, a Tweet, a text message asking what you can do to help, an email w/ a scripture (you know you melt my heart w/ these E!) or just simply signing up for the 'prayer calander' I can not express my gratitude enough!
Per my previous post click here ya'll know this has not been an easy road to walk, or rather...wobble down.  One minute I'm excited, the next I'm crying.  I told Alex today when I went to pick up a book she is loaning me for the trip- you would think I was pregnant- LOL!  I then followed up by saying it would not be this hard if I was not a mommy.  All my mommy teams, you know how it is!  Even if you aren't a mommy...traveling abroad on a trip of this nature can be a rough juggel for anyone.  I had a few days this past weekend where I couldn't even sleep- this is sooo not like me, I am a princess who adores my sleep!  Thankfully, I had yet another breakthrough Sunday evening and was once again restored w/ peace.  PTL!  One common response I give is that "yes, I'm excited.  I'm excited to love on these kiddos and show them the love of Christ. which they sooo deserve"  I am excited to see the big picture when it is all said and done.  I am not necessarily 'excited' to leave my family for 11 days, 10 nights and get out of my comfort zone.  However...His will be done.  I'll be hollerin' adios in 4 days and kissing Kaylee until she tells me enough mommy go bye bye!  Ps. I have told her "Mommy is going to go work with Jesus for a few days"  she will even repeat it and smile as if she gets it...melts my heart.  Then she starts singing "Brocolli, celerey..." all you veggie tale lovers know what I'm sayin ;)

Ok so now on the reason of this post...I just thought it would be cool to post a very tennative agenda of what we will be doing daily.  I say very tennative, b/c these trips are very go w/ the flow and go as you are called.  (hence why I need so many prayers for my super type A personality- LOL)  I've said it a million times, I will say it 3 more million times, Thank you for all the prayers.  I know ya'll will be praying specifically for what we are doing daily and this little agenda may help.
Team Agenda

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...here is the link for our Team Blog if you wish to hear about our adventures while we are away:  Team Blog
Depending on the access to internet will determine the frequency of updates.

Nevertheless....Muchas Gracia mi amigas y familia!!  Te Amo!!

1 comment: